On January 5, once the Holiday hub-bub was over, I put my ass in gear and started my track to becoming healthier. I hopped on the Wii Fit balance board and was told I weigh 178 pounds. Yes, I just had a baby boy 3 months ago, but that number disgusted me. I knew I needed to lose some weight, but I never thought I would weigh THAT much... and so began my plan to LIVE STRONG and healthy!!
Goal: Lose 40 pounds by May 21.
My daughter will turn 6 on May 21, 2011 and I want to be 40 pounds lighter. That will put me at 138 pounds. That is my weight loss goal. Once I hit that goal, I want to tone and trim into a sexier, firmer and stronger ME.
I came across livestrong.com from a mom at the YMCA who has lose over 80 pounds in the last year and looks amazing. I decided to give it a go. I entered my goals and information and livestrong allows me 1215 calories a day. So far, I've not gone over, but yesterday I did so much exercise that I ate more than allotted which is ok. I burned it all off.
I hope to stay motivated to fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans and maybe even those will be a little loose, since I was a little heavier than normal when I got pregnant in January 2010. Wish me luck as I start on my journey to 40 pounds lighter!!
I know exactly what your saying! Last Jan a yr after having hailey I was 179. Made me sick! I have to say that I lost 20lb last yr and am still losing and its hard but you can do it!! Stick to little sweets, low starch, and exercise and you'll do great! by the way you do look great!
ReplyDelete