1.10.2011

Ugh, cravings.

Today was reallyrough. I still stayed under my calorie allowance, but I have been craving CHOCOLATE all day!! I gave in and had some whoppers, but I had to fight myself all day long. Went to the grocery store and we stuck to the list... I didn't allow myself to go up te aisles with junk food, even though they have twinkies and snoballs on display all over the store. I felt myself drooling, but I didn't cave.

Hubby made a very healthy dinner tonight. The whole dinner was around 400 calories, including half a cherry coke!! I am glad he's on board with me.

Seeing a 1.5lb wight gain last night really sucked. I'm just hoping it's because I didn't get to hop on the wiii fit board until after the kids were in bed. Weighing in on Wednesday. Here's to hoping.

177.5.
+1.5 lbs. :(
39.5 pounds to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment