Lately, things have been so insanely busy, that I've barely been able to keep up on my laundry much less this blog. I started working at a nursery with some of the most wonderful people I've ever met. I've become really close with one of the women I work with, but she's leaving in a few months and I think I will be broken hearted. I have 6 of the most wonderful babies anyone could care for. Sure, they all have their grumpy days, but I would not trade them for anything. Of course, I work with the other kids too, and I love them dearly too! I am so attached to all the kids at work, and we're getting ready to rotate up with the older ones to make room for two new gorgeous newborn girls in the next couple of weeks. Even though I am sacrificing my time with my kids, I could not ask for a more wonderful job to go to everyday.
Things at home are a little tough financially, but that's nothing new. Even with us both working all the time, we still are paycheck to paycheck. The kids have what they need and hopefully there's enough for Eric and I at the end. As far as the homelife goes, we are really happy. I realize every day how much more I love my husband than the day before. Through the rough times and the fights, I love him dearly. I am so lucky to be married to a man who loves me as much as he does.
We are currently looking for a house, since we have outgrown our two bedroom apartment. The large baby toys take up the entire living room and he's starting to collect small toys which are becoming a cluttered mess, since we have no where to put them. We need more storage!!
My kids are growing way too fast!!!
Carmen is going to be 6 in less than two months. SIX!!!! Where have the last few years gone? I feel like she was JUST 3! She's so so tall, and she knows it. She brags about how tall she is. She's in ballet and cheerleading. Well, cheerleading hasn't started yet but she's signed up and she's done the whole cookie dough fundraiser for it. A good percentage of what she sells goes towards her all too expensive cheer gear. It's all basically covered because she's sold over $800 worth of dough. It blows my mind.
She is so smart. We got the paperwork in her backpack on Monday for the evaluation of the gifted. They are testing her for the gifted program. stinkin smart cookie.
Daniel is doing really well. He has atopic dermatitis (eczema) and it's an ongoing battle. Looking for soemthing that will help in the now... he's been on 8 or 9 different meds and msot of them help for a few days and then it's back hardcore. He's doing better at night. He'll sleep all night 3 or 4 days in a row and then he'll be up a lot for a few days. He's worried he's spoiling mommy & daddy.
When it all boils down to it, I'm just tired. Stinkin tired. All the time.I'm actually dozing off while writing. It's unreal. So that's enough for tonight.
New adventures are yet to come!
I hear ya on the financial thing. Seems impossible to get ahead sometimes!
ReplyDeleteWe're starting to look for a house too, we aren't in a hurry-- but one thing that the lady at the bank told me about, there's this thing Rural Housing something-or-other- where if you buy a house outside the city limits (not including doublewides) they will do 100% financing! That means no down payment. We are def. going to try and take advantage of that. Especially since I figure you'll be looking a lot in Mineral Wells I thought you might like to know about that, if you hadn't heard about it already. :)
Talk to you soon.