2.10.2011

Coffee is a girl's best friend.

5:00am.. *trumpet alarm sounds*
Eva grumbles and hits snooze.
5:05am... *trumpet alarm sounds*
Eva grumbles and hits snooze.

...see a pattern? This morning, I finally pulled my sleepy ass out of bed at 5:25am. Got ready for work. Changed Daniel's diaper and woke up the hubster to feed him. Got Carmen up at 5:50am and got us both breakfast fixed. Drank some coffee and took my vitamins. Then I made a cup of coffee to go. Then, in a much better and more awake mood, I left for work at 6:20am.

I got some mail from Carmen yesterday! Her class went on a field trip to the post office on Tuesday, and mailed their parents a Valentine letter. Mine says:
"Dear Mom and Dad and Daniel. I love you. Happy Valentines Day! Love Carmen" with TONS of hearts all over the place and a picture of our family. I love my sweet little girl!!

I lost 4 more pounds!! Yess!
-4lbs. I now weigh 172.
32 pounds to go!
...now if I could just cut out soda COMPLETELY I'd knock off those pounds like nothing. Too bad I crave it. Ah, at least it's just one a day.

Time to get back to work. Lunch breaks are always too short, but I'm glad to get back to those smiling babies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment