Wow. It has been 3 years since I posted on this blog. I completely forgot all about it. Life happened, I suppose. I truly miss writing and maybe I'll get back into it.
Let's see... since I posted last my kids grew. A lot. Carmen is 9, she's tall. Really tall. She is a straight A student and a musician. Daniel is 4 and he's one of the smartest little boogers I know. He's allergic to literally everything and is the spitting image of his father. I am in my final year of my 20's... rounding the corner to the big 3-0. I fell in love, head over heels, with Walt Disney World in May 2012 and we have been there every year since... twice in 2014. I am still happily married most days. We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary at Walt Disney World in September 2014. More about all of that later.
For right now I'll leave you with this and will be back later to tell you all about the last 3 years of my life.
New adventures to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment